Shipping & Returns Policy
All sales are considered final. Claims, including non-defective item returns, must be made within
seven (7) days after receipt of goods. All claims must be made online via email (email@example.com), no exceptions.
- Please contact us for an RA number as goods will NOT be accepted without prior authorization from our company.
- Any returns or credits will NOT be issued without an RA number.
- Return shipping and handling fees will be deducted from your return credit, if approved.
- All RA requests will be authorized or declined within 30 days of the receipt of merchandise.
- A restocking fee of up to 30% of the value of the merchandise may be imposed on non-defective returns.
- Orders shipped internationally aren’t eligible for returns or merchandise exchanges.
For your convenience, various freight forwarders are available to deliver orders, such as; UPS, DHL and FedEx. The exact cost of shipping is calculated after your order has been processed. The exact cost of shipping is based on weight and the destination of the consignment. You will be provided the exact figure before finally submitting the order.
All orders are shipped within one to two business days, after receipt of payment. We always aim to dispatch as quickly as possible. Please note, that Fridays and Mondays are exceptionally busy days; therefore, it may take one extra business day to make your parcel ready to go.
Tracking Your Order
Tracking number for your consignment will be sent to you after the completion of your order and when the goods are dispatched. You can review your order status by pasting the provided tracking number into the tracking field on respective shipper’s website (if applicable).Please contact us with any questions you may have